For the past few years the Carnegie Science Center has been hosting this fun day on the summer solstice where if you bring in a snowball, you get to name your own admission. I don't think they like to say free, because they're hoping you'll donate something. So if you'd like to take the family to the Science Center in June for cheap, here's what you'll need to do:
1. Clear out room in your freezer to store the snowball.
2. Make a snowball. Don't make it silly big. Remember you need to store it.
3. Put it in your freezer until June.
4. Bring it to the Science Center on June 20.
5. Don't be a jerk. Bring at least 50 cents or something.
6. Have a fun day at the Science Center! You'll get to throw your snowballs into the Ohio River.
Learn More About the Event and Snow in General
*This is a Frugal Tuesday Tip*